Votum Sanguinis Top Image

Votum Sanguinis Top Image

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Boxeo Font - Las Vegas Boxing Typography

The popularity and demand of my professional sports font Lucha Libre made me design more display typography for new titles posters. This time, boxing events got my attention as I’m a devoted fan of the great boxer Manny Pacquiao.
Boxeo font is designed with heavy uppercase characters in tight kerning combined with  a set of generous x-height small caps glyphs to give not only vintage readability, but also a modern look to boxing posters, in particular the ones advertised at Caesar Palace and MGM Grand Arena.
Boxeo font is a commercial one and can be licensed by purchasing the license through PayPal’s credit cards. This venue has proven to be very safe with my customers and clients. For more information on how to purchase the license, font delivery and further details, please contact me directly – darkvotum@gmail.com
Below I’ve prepared a good example on how Boxeo font can be used for boxing events and other fighting sports.


No comments: