Votum Sanguinis Top Image

Votum Sanguinis Top Image

Monday, September 2, 2013

What If Oz Would Have Redesigned the Yahoo! Brand?

In the last 30 days, I’ve seen the Yahoo! company marketing its brand logo with a desperate campaign (some call it brilliant! Not!) using the most bizarre fonts in a most spectacular way, alienating the user.
With that in mind, the change was to revive a spirit of innovation, perhaps to compete with the Google logo brand, which in my opinion it is a savvy classic design.
Using the two basic elements of the Yahoo! logo: the color purple and the exclamation point, I redesigned my own version of the logo using my Kansas Rainbow font (from the original Wizard of Oz movie). Available with the purchase of a license using PayPal.
Wow! What a difference it makes. The logo is vibrant, classic, vintage, stylish and modern. Want to see the result? I think it competes with Google reflecting a new visual experience!


No comments: