Votum Sanguinis Top Image

Votum Sanguinis Top Image

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Own Wild Funeral Party - Romancing the Dead Music Through Dark Designs

If you’re a fan of dark designs and dead events like I am, I’ve prepared this beautiful and intelligent t-shirt print for your entertainment and consideration.
The design is based on one of my favorite Mexican artists of all times, Juan Guadalupe Posada, and his engravings with skulls or calaveras make me feel I’m looking to the scenes through X-rays.
In this recent work, I’ve modified the engraving to accomodate the idea of my own funeral party. The way I would like to invite to my funeral a mariachi to play corridos while people dance, drink and eat all night with my custodian angels romancing the dead music. I think you won’t find a better t-shirt related to death rituals.
The high resolution vector print is available in the Spells section should you want to romance your own funeral and death with a big celebration. I will probably leave as my wish to be dressed in the coffin with my t-shirt. Otherwise, order it and enjoy the t-shirt while you’re alive. The dark theme is elegant and sophisticated. Impress the living!
My Wild Funeral Party T-Shirt
My Wild Funeral Party T-Shirt

No comments: